This tutorial we will discuss how to upload files using dropbox. Maybe some of you already know what it is about dropbox. Well, for the uninitiated let's talk about this dropbox. before we discuss about dropbox further, you can see the site here.
What is dropbox?
"Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!"
Dropbox is a cloud computing application that is used to store, access and share documents anytime anywhere by syncing folders on your computer with a folder in your Dropbox account (provided there is an internet connection of course). With dropbox account you will have to get the storage media in a free 2GB internet. This equates to an average of 500 high quality MP3 songs, or 2000 more Word documents in general, or 2000 more documents PDF files.
The point is you can upload files with any format to be shared. And a link to download the file itself is not diverted to other links such as file storage site 4shared, ziddu, mediafire, etc. .. or also called direct download
Then, what is the advantage of using Dropbox as a storage medium?
1. Available public and private share share
2. Can directly upload files from your computer by dragging the file to be shared or saved to storage provided by Dropbox without having to log in via the dropbox website, of course you must first mengistall applications provided by dropbox.
3. Support all file formats, CDR Either that, avi, mkv, wmv, Ai, RAR, ZIP, 7ZIP, PSD, or other.
4. Can upload files via email
5. Download files directly (direct link), it means you are not redirected to another link when downloading files:
6. File security is assured, all your files are stored safely since all data transfer is done over SSL and encrypted with AES-256 method. Simply put, the level of safety equivalent to data security dropbox online stores, banking and military hard burglarized hackers.
And there are many more advantages provided dropbox, I suggest you to use this as a dropbox online storage ... If you are interested you can directly register here. And for the way the list and use Dropbox can see more here.