Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Galaxy S4 (Unofficial)

Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Galaxy S4 (Unofficial)


Leaked Android 4.3 has just appeared in the Galaxy S4 Google Edition and now you can install Android 4.3 on the Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) Snapdragon version 600. Android 4.3 has been successfully ported to the Galaxy S4 standards (GT-I9505), although it does not have all the features of Android 4.3 official, but the result is extraordinary ports.

It should be noted that until now Android 4.3 has not been officially release, and the results of port Android 4.3 on the Galaxy S4 Google Edition will not support all the features of Android 4.3 which will be released later. If you want to install Android 4.3 on the Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505), then follow the steps below.

- Copy Google Play Edition ROM on the internal SD card
- Enter Recovery (Power + Volume Up + Home)
- Wipe / Factory Reset (needed for new Android versions)
- Google Play Flash ROM Edition
- Reboot your Galaxy S4

You can get the Android 4.3 download via one of the following links.

- Android-4.3-I9505GUEUBMFP-Odexed-I9505.zip
- Android-4.3-I9505GUEUBMFP-Deodexed-I9505.zip

For users of the Galaxy S4 Exynos version, you can look forward to the news update Android 4.3 Jelly bean

0 comment "Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Galaxy S4 (Unofficial)", Read or Add comment

Post a Comment