Remove Google Play Store Credit Card - After you add your credit card information to buy apps or games on Google Play store, the information will be stored in your account. That means, if someone else is accessing your Google account, she can put on your credit card. To prevent this, make sure your accounts are safe and remove credit card information from your Google account.
Remove Credit Card Details From Google Play Store:
1. Open the Google Wallet site and log into your account.
2. Once logged in, click on the Payment methods on the left of the screen.
3. Find the credit card that you want to delete and click the Delete button at the bottom of the card information.
4. Next, click Yes, remove it. Make sure you remove the correct credit card information or you need to add it again.
5. Once the card information is deleted, you can click on the Payment methods again to make sure. In our cases, we only had one credit card so now her list is empty and there is a message Please click the button above to add a credit card.
So, how to remove credit card information from google play store. may be useful for you.