How to Downgrade from iOS Beta 7 to iOS 6 - Have you tried IOS 7 beta on your iPhone? 7 new iOS beta is intended for developers but a leak in the system Apple has made iOS 7 install can be done without the iPhone UDID registered account.
Well, if you've tried to iOS beta 7, now is the time you get back to iOS 6. This process needs to be done considering the downgrade iOS 7 is still in beta, which is not yet officially released to the public or for widespread consumer use. That is, all the functions and features of iOS 7 can not be used optimally.
To downgrade from iOS to iOS 6 beta, make sure you have a data backup first and then follow these steps:
1. Download the latest firmware iOS 6 according iDevice you use here.
2. Run iTunes from the dock.
3. Place your iPhone into DFU mode by pressing two buttons simultaneously and hold: Home and Sleep / Wake. After 10 seconds, release your finger from the Sleep / Wake while the other fingers are still pressing the Home button until iTunes gave rise to a message that tells the iPhone is in recovery mode. Afterwards the whole iPhone screen will be black.
4. After you read the above message, press OK, then select the name of your iPhone from the list of devices shown in iTunes. Press and hold down the Alt / Option key (Shift key for Windows) and then click the Restore button iPhone.
5. From the window that appears, select the firmware file you downloaded (step # 1) and click the Open button. When asked to restore, click the Restore button.
6. iTunes will run the rest of the restore / downgrade. After 10-15 minutes, your iPhone will be back to iOS 6. Good luck;)