This time I will share how to use iCloud on iPad / iPhone.
Well, no strings attached we will discuss how to how to use iCloud on iPad / iPhone.
Must first activate iCloud on the iPad / iPhone you.
2. Click on Settings> iCloud, you can choose the type of document any application that can be backed up to iCloud.
3. To view how much you can use, select Storage and Backup, here you can also enable iCloud Back Up facility for data backup.
4. Do not forget to update apps like pages or numbers that you create a document in the application can be automatically backed up to iCloud.
5. To view the data backups in iCloud, open www.icloud.com through safari or any other browser to login with apple ID and select the option iWork.
6. You can see the document you created and reserved in the application pages, numbers, or keynote on iPad / iPhone.
so turtorial how to use iCloud on iPad / iPhone. may be useful for you.