How to Make a Video on Instagram - Facebook and Instagram has released the features you waiting long enough: video. With Instagram video, you can bring the cool Instagram filters in a 15-second video. Interesting, is not it?
1. Install and Update Instagram: The first step you should do to be able to make a video on Instagram are iOS or Android app update you with Instagram latest version (v4.0). Please visit the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store to get it.
2. After Instagram latest version has been installed on your iPhone or Android phone 4.1 Jelly Bean you, tap the Camera button located at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap the video camera icon on the right side Camera button.
4. Next you will see a frame of video that you will create. Tap on the video camera, hold to continue recording. Blue bar will appear that shows the longer the duration of your function to record video.
5. Release the button if you think the video was enough. Change the angle and tap and hold again to make additional video. To discard the clip that you feel less good, tap on the arrow on the left side of the Video Camera. When selected, the color turns red. Tap again on the arrow to remove the last clip.
6. Stabilize the object moves: To record a moving object, you can use image stabilization feature. For the initial release, this feature is only available on iPhone 4S and iPhone 5. Android phones and the iPhone 4/3GS not get this feature.
7. Click Next available in the upper-right corner.
8. Select the filter you want. Swipe to select one of the filter. Video will display a preview of your chosen filter.
9. Choose frame: To attract the attention of other Instagram users, you need to provide a unique cover in the video that you just created. Just drag the frame at the bottom of the screen. Image that you choose will be the cover of your Instagram video.
10. Type the title or anything that you could be the theme of your video. Add hashtag if desired. Tag your Instagram friends name if your friends appearing in the video. Tap Share to upload video to streamline Instagram.
Tips: To save battery and data while checking the video belong to other Instagram users, turn off autoplay (Profile> Settings> Preferences> Auto-Play videos> OFF)