Foot note a footnote located at the end on the same page. Foot note contains a description, explanation or reference a quote. Foot note usually marked with numbers on the end of a sentence or a word that was given footnote.
To make a Footnotes in Word 2007, can be followed step by step as follows:
1. Place the cursor at the end of a word or phrase that will be a footnote.
2. Click on References and then click Insert Footnote
3. Type the contents of the note or the footnote.
4. Then behind the words or phrases that were given footnote will appear small numbers, and the numbers are at the bottom of the page and the information you have provided.
5. If the pointer is directed at footnote number, it will display information or the contents of the footnote.
6. Do the same thing to make a subsequent footnote, and the footnote number will automatically change according to the order.
so was my article on How to make footnote | Footnotes in Word 2007.
may be useful for you.