How to Use Google Docs to Your Documents - Hosting Free Document. Google Docs can be used as an alternative place to store your documents, such as word, pdf, etc.. The surplus is free with 1024 MB space alias 1 GB, then it\'s easy to share / sharing with other friends. Another plus again is, you do not need to create an account again, because to access google products on this one ... If you already have a Google account do saperti Blogger, youtube, picasa, etc. .. then you can just visit the main Google Docs page.
Here I will share with you how to How to Use Google Docs.
1.Silahkan log into your Google account (to Blogger, gmail, youtube, etc.) or direct access to Google docs page https://docs.google.com
2. Then you can start uploading files. In this example I will use a PDF file. To start uploading, please click on the picture for which I have marked with a green circle (in addition to the \"create\") and followed by clicking => Files ...
3. Next will display a dialog box \"File Upload\" As the following
In this step you are asked to select the file you want to upload.
4. After you choose, it will display the upload dialog
5.If have finished, you can click on the document ...
THEN NOW IS THE TIME TO EMBED DOCUMENTS TO YOUR BLOG
6. Once clicked, it will display the page that contains the document, focus to the left menu of the page. Select File => Embed This PDF File ...
7. Next, copy the one code that appears after you click on the \"Embed This PDF file ...\" and put it to your blog / blog post
The following code is an example:
<Iframe width = \"640\" height = \"480\"> </ iframe>
8. Click the publish / publish.
Next, you can see the results in your blog: D
Hopefully this simple tutorial can be useful for you.Tags: How to Make Google Docs, Google Docs Documents, Hosting Free Document, Document in Google