10 Tips on Using Adobe Photoshop - Like a painter\'s brush is an important skill in the field of graphic design is Photoshop. The software offers increased productivity as well as flexibility.
10 Tips to Use Adobe Photoshop
Features include aspects like file browser, vanishing point tool, smart sharpen filter, noise reduction filter, smart objects, as well as camera workflow software. Photoshop offers professional photo editing features, digital imaging, as well as non destructive editing.
There are so many hidden features and insights to software, that it is often impossible to know them all.
1. There is a hidden option using which you can simulate bold and italic formatting styles for fonts that do not have this option. Click the button on the type tool option to open the character palette. Then select the text and click the arrow in the upper right corner of the palette menu where fake bold and italics are present. But you will not be able to curve type format when it has applied.
2. One can quickly flip through blend modes while trying out effects by using the keys When a painting tool is active this shortcut will change the blend mode of the painting tool \"shift + to change to next mode and shift-to go to the previous mode.\" . However, if there is something that is highlighted then the shortcut will not work. You will have press esc and then use the shortcut keys again.
3. Photomerge feature can be used to seamlessly combine multiple images to create a panorama. This feature can be accessed from the Automate menu. You can even improve the composition using tools like rotate, zoom, pan, and set vanishing point.
4. When re-sampling images which can use either Bicubic Smoother or Bicubic Sharper. You can use Bicubic smoother up sampling and Bicubic sharper for down sampling. You can actually specify which interpolation method to be used by going to general preferences and setting a default.
5. There are two features for printing. You can use contact sheet II or picture package. Use contact sheet when you want all images in the same size and you want to print the name below the image. Using the printer package when you want different image sizes on the same page, or multiple copies of the same image, or a text overlay.
6. If you want to remove glasses glare on the image, you must use part of the lens that does not have a glare and use it to layer the lens with a glare. Use the eraser tools like rotate and skew and soft-tip to soften the edges. Ensure the glare does not show through from below. Or, do some careful work using the clone tool.
7. The online service allows you to connect to an online photo printing and sharing website.
8. Web Photo gallery can generate hyperlink pages that can be uploaded to the server.
9. Picture Package option will help you prepare photos in layout with size prints on a single page.
10. You will never forget how you achieve a certain result because the History Log will detail every step taken by you as well as time-tracking, and legal records. There are three options which, you can create a sessions only record where, it will record only when Photoshop is opened or closed, or a quick note that will record every action, including the text that appears in the history palette, or the complete editing history including the text that appears in the action palette.
Adobe Photoshop is a dream tool for every designer and one can over time master every subtlety of tools and plants, rotate, resize, create shapes, add layers, change text, and play with colors. This is a hands on software where the more you use it the more you will learn. 10 Tips to Use Adobe Photoshop